- Reviews (0)
Now there is a Reading Focus Cards desktop application (Patent 8,360,779) for use with Mac computers and notebooks.
This innovative, overlay-type app can open new doors and eliminate many focusing, tracking or other issues for a great number of challenged readers and struggling learners when attempting to read web pages, downloaded e-books, digital documents, spreadsheet programs and so much more.
A separate version of the Reading Focus Cards desktop app for Windows PCs is available HERE via Gumroad.com.
The innovative Reading Focus Cards desktop app (Patent 8,360,779) provides readers with:
1. A digital focusing and reading tool that FLOATS on top AND STAYS on top of nearly any underlying program or application on a desktop or laptop computer. This feature eliminates further frustration by an already-challenged reader.
2. The ability to customize and change nearly all features of the digital reading tool to meet an individual reader’s needs.
4. Choices in how much or how little text is covered or uncovered on a webpage or digital document—whether online or offline.
5. Movement control of the digital Reading Focus Card over the text needing to be read—at the speed desired by the reader.
6. A digital Reading Focus Card that moves over text on a desktop screen with either a mouse or touchpad, arrow keys or fingers (compatibility and support for touch-screen technology—where applicable).
7. Unique reading support for better focus, improved tracking, increased fluency, better reading comprehension and retention when reading digital media.
Now, ALL readers can enjoy more reading success with both the low-tech, customizable Reading Focus Cards (Patent 7,565,759) for physical books, documents, etc. AND the high-tech Reading Focus Cards app (Patent 8,360,779) for much more FOCUSED online reading of nearly any digital media (webpages, e-books, PDF files, online or offline documents, spreadsheet applications & more!)