- Brennan Innovators ships all orders via USPS, unless a customer specifies otherwise. Every product we ship is packed according to shipping standards. Since we ship according to standards all shipping claims will be brought directly to USPS. Please contact us with any questions regarding this. Please see Shipping Damages (below) for more information.
- All orders shipped within the State of Missouri are currently subject to 7.738% MO State Sales Tax, which will be automatically calculated into your grand total.
- We normally use the USPS First Class Mail delivery method for our products’ shipments (FREE First Class USPS shipping offered to retail customers who purchase orders of one shipment with a subtotal of $45 USD or more when shipped within the U.S.—includes Alaska and Hawaii.) USPS Priority Mail is also available by customer request with payment and when specified during the ordering process. Tracking numbers will be provided for domestic packages shipped via either method.
- INTERNATIONAL Orders: Yes, we do accept and can provide shipping for International Orders to many countries. For your safety and security, we use the secure PayPal Invoice System’s service for these orders. It is not necessary to have a PayPal account to do this. Most major credit cards are accepted by the online PayPal Invoice System’s service. Please email us at email@example.com to request such an invoice, providing us with the the following information:
- Your preferred shipping address for the order in the proper format (to ensure correct delivery)
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your preferred USPS shipping method.
We will then provide you with the shipping/handling costs PRIOR to your completion of payment. If preferred, you may also call us at 314-892-3897 for details and shipping/handling cost estimates. Please note that the customer is responsible for any duties and taxes collected upon delivery.
- We strive to ship our products within 1-2 business days. If an order is placed early in a business day, it usually ships the same day. If a partial order is shipped separately or back-ordered, you will be emailed with additional tracking numbers or notified of the back-order date and when the item is expected to ship. Transit times for International Orders can vary depending on conditions at the time of shipment.
- Orders are normally processed on weekends or holidays, too.
- As soon as your product has been shipped, you will be sent an email containing the tracking number (for domestic orders in the U.S. and when possible for International Orders). You can also track your shipping in Order Tracking on our website. This will allow you to track your product quickly and easily over the internet or by phone.
We will provide a product replacement or refund the purchase price (not including shipping & handling) for an item returned. Please call 314-892-3897 prior to returning product. Returns must be received in original packaging, unassembled, and in like-new condition no later than 30 days from order date. Refunds will be given for the order amount less the original shipping and handling charges
- All products are inspected before being shipped, but damages may occur during shipping. If product is received damaged, it must be reported to the shipping company – usually USPS – within 24 hours. All boxes and packing material must be saved. It is possible that the shipping company may want to inspect these materials. Please notify us of the damage after you have reported the claim to the shipping company. Upon your receipt of credit from the carrier, the product will be re-shipped when we receive notification of completed payment for the replacement order.
- Of course, if the incorrect product is shipped, or the product is defective upon delivery, we will correct it.
For all orders shipped to or within the State of Missouri – 7.738 % sales tax (of order subtotal amount) is required.
NOTE: For all International Shipments OR orders OVER $1,000, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-892-3897 for pricing and special shipping arrangements. (Please see above for details.)